Monday 30 June 2008

What is this blog for?

Some people may ask this: What's for I created this blog? Can we do support from this blog?
Actually the main reason to create this blog is to give accpac user more information about common issue that is happening on Accpac, how to do this and that, news update on Accpac, maybe I can put some job vacancy from our customer list, so this blog is not only everything about accpac but it may also contain a lot of other's thing. So Stay tune....
If anyone has an idea on what topic should I raise on this forum please feel free to email me at f3ndy_14@yahoo.com. I'll try to get you all the information you required.

NB: This blog is not as a place to get support, if you still need support on product please contact our office at 62-21-7660349.

No comments: