- Click Start > All Programs > Pervasive > Pervasive.SQL Control Center.
- In the Common Tasks section in the right panel, click New Database. The New Database window opens.
- In the Server field, click the down arrow, select a server from the list, and then click Next.
- In the Database Name field, type the name of the folder you created for the database. Note: The folder name and the database name must be identical.
- In the Location field, type the path to the folder you created for the database.
- In the DBName Options section, select Bound and Create Dictionary Files. Do not select the option, Relational Integrity Enforced, as Sage Accpac checks integrity.
- Select the Create DSN option, and leave Normal as the Open Mode. Note: The DSNs are used in Database Setup when you set up your system and company databases.
- Click Finish.
- Create other databases (for example, if you created a system database, now create a company database).
- Close the Pervasive.SQL Control Center.
Wednesday, 7 July 2010
To create company and system databases in Pervasive.SQL: