Here is link to a video on what's Sage Accpac 6.0 will look like. There are several new feature in this version release of Accpac(As mention in Sage Accpac blogs)
- A new personalized Portal – which makes it a lot easier for users to find and navigate to the screens they need.
- Snapshots – which provide information on key performance indicators (KPI) for financial managers, such as income statement and balance sheets, aged payables and receivables, and days outstanding payables and receivables.
- Inquiry – which allows any user of Sage Accpac to quickly create “ad hoc” queries to get lists of information out of GL, AR and AP (reducing the need to have to customize Crystal Reportrs!)
- SageCRM Integration – designed from a sales person’s point of view, the SageCRM integration is now “seamless” and makes it much easier for sales people to create quotes and orders.
- And, last but not least, the ability the lock fiscal periods by module. This is a highly requested enhancement by user